Frequently Asked Questions
Many of my books are available through print-on-demand, which means that books are printed to order through a 3rd party service and shipped to you directly. This means that I don’t carry the inventory for those titles and they cannot be purchased directly from me. However, I have select hardcover titles that I do carry and sell directly.
If you are part of a community, school, or parent group and you’d like to organize a group purchase or stock up on gifts, you can save 30% with code: BULKBUY30
Note: In order to qualify, you must ship to a single US address and order a minimum of 10 books, and this discount code is only available for select hardcover titles.
Yes, but only for the select hardcover titles that I carry and sell directly. I offer autographed books with dedication messages for an additional fee.
(1) One option is by browsing through my onhand books. On your chosen book, please select the format Hardcover with Autograph Add-On.
(2) The other option is by checking out the Autographed by the author (add-on) at the same quantity of the number of books ordered.
Yes, we ship international to select countries: Australia, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, United Kingdom.
For other countries, most of my titles are available on Amazon. So if your country has an Amazon domain (ie. Amazon.ca) then you can search for “Katrina Liu books” and you should be able to order directly from there.
Yes, I am working on translating the majority of my titles in Cantonese, it’s just taking me a while to publish them. If you know of good Cantonese translators, please contact me. Sign up for my email newsletter to be notified when they release. If you are fluent in Cantonese or Mandarin and would like to help you can join my beta reader club.
For any exchange inquiries, complaints, and requests, you may send an email to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. Thank you!
Yes, many of my books can be found at your local library! If you can’t find the book there, you can often request your librarian to order some for your branch.
Thank you for asking! Word of mouth is one of the best ways. But here are some really awesome ways you can support my mission:
- Write an Amazon review
- Post about my books on social media and tag me @minalearnschinese
- Share my books with your online communities, schools, and parent groups
- If you’re fluent in Chinese, join my beta reader club
- Join my street team to help spread the word!
- Request my books at your local library
- Request my book at your local bookstore, gift store, or specialty shops
- Request your child’s school to reach out to me for school visits or bulk purchases
For Retailers, Schools & Organizations
Coaching & Author Services
Coaching sessions are 1 hour Q&A style via Zoom and completely tailored to your individual needs depending on which stage you are in your book. I can help you create a roadmap and determine the next set of action items, brainstorming, providing feedback and tips well as answering any questions you might have about the publishing process.
Unfortunately no, sessions cannot be broken up. Don’t worry, there should be more than enough info to cover an hour.
Most clients select the 5-pack or more for coaching sessions so that I can help them every step of the way, plus you get 5 for the price of 4. But this is completely up to you. I offer sessions a la carte so you can pay as you go.