AUTHOR VISITS & SCHOOL EVENTS
Katrina Liu now offers both virtual and in-person opportunities for school visits and book readings to engage young readers and promote literacy.
She hopes to inspire young ones to read and write, provide insight into the creative process, and foster a love of literature.
LESSON PLANS & CLASSROOM CURRICULUM
Explore a range of lesson plans and curriculum based on my storybooks to enhance classroom storytime.
ONLINE CLASSROOM AUTHOR VISIT
VIRTUAL CLASSROOM READING AND Q&A
Katrina can provide the following activities during a virtual session
- Virtual story-time read-alouds
- Presentations available for the book writing and publishing process or how books are manufactured and made.
Starts at $350 for 45 mins
ONSITE AUTHOR VISITS
AUTHOR MEET & GREET + READ ALOUDS
Have Katrina visit your school!
Katrina can engage in the following activities:
- Storytime Read-alouds
- Q&A with students and faculty
- Conduct and arts/craft activity based on the story
- Host a presentation and Q&A on any of these topics: the book writing and publishing process, how books are manufactured and made, Self-publishing 101 for teachers, parents and faculty
- Book signing and on-site sales
Starts at $1000 + travel expenses if applicable